In the following are the changes to the EPICA pre-alpha client for version 0.2.0.
- Weather: Rain yields status effect wetness, decreasing player movement.
- Added more NPC’s to the Naeros, Artol, and Greenhill zones.
- Added new characters, among them vendors and innkeepers.
- Added random rarities for NPC’s.
- All killed entities effect now player reputation standings.
- Optimized content for better performances/level streaming.
- Adjusted critical hit chance to be more in line with item critical hit chance.
- Changed how damage dealing is accounted for, should be more precise now.
- Battle related physics fidelity has been improved.
- The player can now damage all game entities.
- Fixed an issue with the main travel ship, not masking ocean waters properly.
- Fixed an issue with reputation not properly accounting for updates.
- Fixed an issue with stamina being drained upon attacking.
- Fixed an issue with display of item shop prices.
- Fixed an issue with the display of loot and shop slots.
- Fixed an issue with the calculation of item prices. All items have a price now.
- Fall damage is currently disabled.
- Players can respawn as much as they have to, in the final game respawn amount will be limited.
- The current server has a max limit of 20 connections
- Sometimes loading the player may take a bit longer
Interested in joining the LEGENDS of EPICA game testing program?