In the following are the changes to the EPICA pre-alpha client for version 0.1.3.
Most game regions are actively developed and will be further optimized for performance, once finished.
- Lobby character panel, added more stats.
- Added the Island/Kingdom of Triqidor.
- Added Triqidor harbor.
- Added ship routes, Naeros and Triqidor.
- Naeros harbor architecture.
- Lobby character creation, added the correct audio sample for the default character.
- Fixed an issue with AI nameplates staying on screen for prolonged time after interactions.
- Fall damage is currently disabled.
- Players can respawn as much as they have to, in the final game respawn amount will be limited.
- The current server has a max limit of 20 connections
- Sometimes loading the player may take a bit longer
- Items placed in the vendor sell window can currently not moved, and some issues with items without sell price. Thus, for the time only place items for sale with sale price.
Interested in joining the LEGENDS of EPICA game testing program?