In the following are the changes to the EPICA pre-alpha client for version 0.1.2.
Most game regions are actively developed and will be further optimized for performance, once finished.
- Added the default character class specific stats to the relevant lobby screens, and setup these default stats upon character creation.
- Honor, current experience, and movement speeds are now displayed on the character panel.
- Naeros harbor architecture
- Fixed an issue preventing the addition of default female character gear, upon character creation.
- Fixed a bug preventing the creation of a second player character.
- Fixed a bug with the ‘Naeros lake’, preventing jumping and footsteps after previously swimming in the lake.
- Fixed some material issues and idle animation of NPC Sera.
- Addressed a weather rain sound issue, this is still worked on, since it depends on region ambiance sounds.
- Addressed an issue with the player spawning without inventory items.
- Fall damage is currently disabled.
- Players can respawn as much as they have to, in the final game respawn amount will be limited.
- The current server has a max limit of 20 connections
- Sometimes loading the player may take a bit longer
- Items placed in the vendor sell window can currently not moved, and some issues with items without sell price. Thus, for the time only place items for sale with sale price.
Interested in joining the LEGENDS of EPICA game testing program?