- AI will now always return to their spawn point once outside of the spawning zone, previously this only worked once.
- Naerocks goblins inside the ‘Goblin Cave’ have been nerfed from level five to level three.
- Naerocks goblins now properly wear their weapon and shield when not attacking.
- Naerocks skeletons in the ‘Catacombs’ have been nerfed to level four, from level five, and their damage has been reduced by 25 percent.
- Quests which are part of a quest line, will no longer be displayed in the quest view when requiring a pre-quest first.
- Accepting or dismissing a quest will keep the main quest panel open, instead of closing.
- Items can now be added to the sale window by right-clicking them.
- Items can now be bought by right-clicking them.
- Ships are working again, a future update will make the experience more sophisticated.
- Ship speed has been adjusted.
- The lights in Artol Seaside will now properly switch on and off depending on the time of the day.
- The default composite bow damage has been reduced to 3 base damage.