Another update, tuning things before we go live with Steam Early Access at the end of this month. Here are the patch notes for the LEGENDS of EPICA alpha client version 0.3.4.
- Added new AI animations (Barbarian and for NPC Heres)
- Added new player one hand and shield animations.
- Updated the lobby level design.
- Updated the starting zone level designs.
- We are now on a new server, should be faster. Because of this, gameplay testers need to register an account again, and create new characters.
- Added additional NPC voice audio samples. More NPC should greet the player.
- Account registration is enabled.
- Fixed an issue with registering new explored locations. This progress will be stored on the server after about 3 minutes.
- Several minor NPC and player related issues.