In the following are the changes to the EPICA alpha client for version 0.3. Hat tip to Mexem for providing input on game features addressed with this patch.
- Enabled, optimized, wood shields.
- Added model specific death sounds.
- Added more sophisticated AI stats, entities have now more optimized health and damage values, depending on their level.
- Attacking with the default attack now generates rage/stamina.
- Decreased the value AI is able to perceive the player character through hearing.
- Entering the Catacombs, now enables Catacombs torches, and ambiance sounds.
- Changed player movement animations slightly.
- Changed default character stats, lowering them mostly.
- Fixed an issue with character settings, after deleting a character.
- Fixed an issue with coins not being picked up automatically.
- Fixed the display of weapon damage stats on the character sheet.