In the following are the changes to the EPICA alpha client for version 0.2.8.1
- Equipping a new weapon will now properly remove a previously equipped weapon.
- The lobby will now display always the correct character model.
- Fixed an issue with the player model not visible after respawn.
- Fixed an issue with the doors at the herbalism house in Naerock having no collision.
- The guitar of the bard in Naerock should be now equipped properly.
- Forest lumber NPC’s will no longer attack peaceful farm animals.
- Completed quests are no longer visible right after completion.