In the following are the changes to the EPICA alpha client for version 0.2.4. Hat tip to our game tester Mexem for helping to identify many bugs addressed with this update.
- Added new quests to the Naeros area
- Adjusted the damage from unarmed combat.
- Updated the auto attack and how the player rotates toward the enemy.
- Fixed two issues when selling items.
- Fixed an issue when closing NPC quest interactions.
- Fixed an issue when turning quest in.
- Fixed an issue when leaving the game, and the lobby does not display the lobby menu or login screen.
- Fixed an issue with the display of item stats on the character panel, after moving gear items around.