In the following are the changes to the EPICA client for version 0.2.3. This release marks the first alpha version, since we consider it to be the first solid iteration.
- Added improved loading screens, still needs work.
- Added water splash when player enters lakes.
- Added/improved menu icons, accessible from the interface via mouse clicks.
- Updated the visuals for the login/lobby screen, the ladder, and the settings.
- Updated how the player movement behaves, now includes backwards walking, and strafing.
- Updated the player jump animations.
- Optimized level architecture for better loading.
- Optimized the game lobby.
- Changed loot containers, now lists one item per row.
- Fixed a bug preventing combat after respawning.