In the following are the changes to the EPICA pre-alpha client for version 0.1.9.
- Added Innkeepers to all harbors.
- Added patrolling guards on armored horses.
- Added Inverse Kinematics for horses.
- Added a village Bard.
- Optimized content for better performances/level streaming.
- Fixed an issue with a flying crow in Naeros.
- Fixed an issue with patrolling AI.
- Fall damage is currently disabled.
- Players can respawn as much as they have to, in the final game respawn amount will be limited.
- The current server has a max limit of 20 connections
- Sometimes loading the player may take a bit longer
- Items placed in the vendor sell window can currently not be moved, some issues with items without sell price. Thus, for the time only place items for sale with sale price.
Interested in joining the LEGENDS of EPICA game testing program?