In the following are the changes to the EPICA pre-alpha client for version 0.1.8.
- Added a maximum number for player life (respawns).
- Added more road and wall features around the Naeros region.
- Added more street lights around the Naeros region.
- Added AI tasks for chopping, sawing, and carrying wood.
- Added ship travel route Naeros to Artol and back.
- Added ferryman NPC’s who offer ship travel.
- Added Innkeeper who rent beds for sleeping.
- Optimized Naeros architecture for better performances.
- Fixed an issue preventing AI to restart their tasks after interacting with the player.
- Fall damage is currently disabled.
- Players can respawn as much as they have to, in the final game respawn amount will be limited.
- The current server has a max limit of 20 connections
- Sometimes loading the player may take a bit longer
- Items placed in the vendor sell window can currently not be moved, some issues with items without sell price. Thus, for the time only place items for sale with sale price.
Interested in joining the LEGENDS of EPICA game testing program?