In the following are the changes to the EPICA pre-alpha client for version 0.1.7.
- Added the chance of the player being knocked down on enemy critical hit.
- Added slow motion effect on crit hits.
- Added a new location in Naeros
- Added more road features to the Village of Naeros.
- Added more street lights around the Naeros region.
- Optimized Naeros architecture for better performances.
- Optimized the location of a quest item.
- Fixed a player spawning issue, where the player wasn’t visible after respawn.
- Fixed an issue requiring to click the keyboard shortcut to open the inventory twice.
- Fixed an issue preventing opening of the inventory after respawn.
- Fall damage is currently disabled.
- Players can respawn as much as they have to, in the final game respawn amount will be limited.
- The current server has a max limit of 20 connections
- Sometimes loading the player may take a bit longer
- Items placed in the vendor sell window can currently not be moved, some issues with items without sell price. Thus, for the time only place items for sale with sale price.
Interested in joining the LEGENDS of EPICA game testing program?