In the following are the changes to the EPICA pre-alpha client for version 0.1.5.
- More additions and changes to the Harbor of Naeros.
- Added more NPC’s.
- Improved NPC tasks.
- Added additional animations for vendor NPC’s.
- Adjusted content for optimized performances.
- Further optimized AI specific displays such as color highlights, info panels (target frame), and interaction distances.
- Tweaked day & night cycle.
- Fixed an issue with the sell window visible, when the vendor has no sell option.
- Fall damage is currently disabled.
- Players can respawn as much as they have to, in the final game respawn amount will be limited.
- The current server has a max limit of 20 connections
- Sometimes loading the player may take a bit longer
- Items placed in the vendor sell window can currently not be moved, some issues with items without sell price. Thus, for the time only place items for sale with sale price.
Interested in joining the LEGENDS of EPICA game testing program?