In the following are the changes to the EPICA pre-alpha client for version 0.1.4.
- More additions and changes to the Harbor of Naeros.
- Added another ship, replaced it with the Naeros Galleon.
- Added player critical attack damage.
- Loot no longer drops directly on the floor, instead can be looted from slain foes. While dropping loot directly on the floor is great, sometimes it is to difficult to spot.
- Fixed an issue with lightning being too dark.
- Fixed an issue with experience points.
- Fall damage is currently disabled.
- Players can respawn as much as they have to, in the final game respawn amount will be limited.
- The current server has a max limit of 20 connections
- Sometimes loading the player may take a bit longer
- Items placed in the vendor sell window can currently not moved, and some issues with items without sell price. Thus, for the time only place items for sale with sale price.
Interested in joining the LEGENDS of EPICA game testing program?