In the following are the changes to the EPICA pre-alpha client for version 0.1, and this release marks the first public patch notes.
- Added the game settings menu to the game lobby.
- Fixed a bug which caused spawning of NPC quest’s several times.
- Fixed a bug preventing game settings, for key mapping.
- Fixed an issue with the default ‘Interaction’ key.
- Fixed several issues with swimming.
- Fixed some issues with the mouse cursor.
- The current server has a max limit of 20 connections
- Sometimes loading the player may take a bit longer
Interested in joining the LEGENDS of EPICA game testing program?